Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Manny Tapes

A new trick for when I want just a 3 or 4 minute break from entertaining/chasing around Short Bus is to have him look for something. All of a sudden I'll look at him with a serious expression and say "hey...where's the triggor rifter?" To which he'll stop in his tracks and stare at me. For about a minute. During which I'll repeat the question, kinda looking around looking worried. He's still staring at me, unblinking. All of a sudden a look will come over his face, as if to say "yeeeeeeeeeaaaahhh...where the fuck IS the triggor rifter!???!!" And then he spins and turns and spends a few minutes squatting, looking under things, desperately looking for the triggor rifter while I turn my brain off for about 3 minutes. Perfect.






"HAHAHAHAHAAHA!! Just 3 minutes? Guess again, you dumb shit!!!"

No comments: